Saturday, June 23, 2012

Yearly Family visit and of course antiquing





Our yearly visit to my Sister in laws home in northern California is always a very relaxing time. I of course have to do some shopping along the way and when we're there. Here are some photos of what I found . You know you can see it all at my spaces in Ocean Beach . Visit my spaces at Vignettes and Newport ave. Antique Center.


  Here is the view from my sister in laws kitchen.... so dang relaxing !!




                                     Namaste,

                                      robin

8 comments:

  1. How fun, Robin! So many things I see that I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not comment often but I visit regularly. Have a safe & fun 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, thats really sweet! I'm glad you enjoy.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh Robin!! How did I miss this??? First of all, the view from your sister in laws kitchen is breathtaking! Then I almost passout looking thru you treasures...what a wonderful trip to bountiful!!! I'm so in love with Vignettes...I keep pinching myself (not hard though)...LOL!!
    Have a beautiful weekend and I'll see you soon!!
    xx
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debbie! I feel the same whenever I find my treasures!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh! I need to go shopping with you! Did you find those treasures in Calif? I am impressed! I am hoping to make it out to Vintage Marketplace so maybe I can BUY some of these goodies!
    karen....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything in California !!! I hope to meet you at the Vintage Marketplace !!!

      Delete
  5. I also want to come in your shop and want shopping with you Nice it is too good.
    Design india

    ReplyDelete