Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chalk paint and my space in OB

Pulled a few pieces out of the shed, bought some chalk paint and got to work....





The first piece was the French sideboard......I love the way it turned out,it did not last 24 hours in the store.
I'm going to keep cleaning out my shed, I'm enjoying working with this Chalk paint.
Have a great day !!!!!


                                                                    Namaste,

                                                                     Robin

3 comments:

  1. Chalk paint... sounds interesting! I need to do some research. Love the look Robin!
    xo, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...Now I really need to go visit my brother in Oceanside!
    I love what you are doing!
    FABULOUS!!
    Your newest fan!!!
    Smiles~
    Gypsea Nurse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin!
    Did you buy your paint online or locally? I want to try it but don't want to wait to have it shipped if possible. I love all your pieces! they look wonderful! karen....

    ReplyDelete