Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Open door, open mind.

On one of my visits to Round Top Texas I had in the back of my head that my narrow dining room needed a dining table. I found this door and my wheels started turning.
Next came the legs, The Home Depot is a great source for these. They come unfinished and I painted them white and then used a brown stain where needed.

After some final sanding and added a glass top we had a dining table.

I have enjoyed this table more than any other.
Try this DIY or custom orders are accepted, I also have a chippy blue table in Vignettes right now!

Namaste,
Robin

9 comments:

  1. I love it Robin! you are so talented. Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table is amazing - tell your husband to pat himself on the back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls! I do give myself a little credit for finding the bitchen doors to begin with...LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Robin! LOL, I'd say the same thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome Robin! What a great find for a table top. Gotta love Round Top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yes Miss Robin - This table gets so much attention & Ooh's & Ah's & at least 5 women have brought their husband's in to drool over it!!!
    Better start up a table factory toute suite!
    It's over-the-top F A B U L O U S !
    Just like you!
    XO,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin so nice to meet you! Thanks for the follow I am now happily following you! Love love love the table, looks like a very high dollar piece so much cooler though cause you did it. I am trying to go to round top this month.......I hope I hope.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Robin, Thanks for the visit and the follow! I'm now following your beautiful blog...Hope to visit your lovely space at Vignettes soon...
    (still have a little of your stamped ribbon)!
    Love the table...putting Round Top on my wish list!
    xx
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete