Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back to work....Play...?

I have my mojo back! I have not gone back to my shed and been inspired in a very long time....My husband suggested that we get rid of the dinning chairs that have sitting around for months ,because I'll never get to painting them. Thats all it took....I painted them and recovered the seats in two days. They are off to my space at Vignettes tomorrow. Along with many other cool things. Like this beautiful chandelier.I plan to post again soon....We will see..



                                                         Namaste

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes a girl just needs a break! But watch out... when she's back, SHE'S BACK!! Love your chandelier and chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber! I hope all is good with you...Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh.... so good to have you back & see that amazing mind of yours at work!
    I wonder what magique awaits us???
    It's always over-the-top, whatever you create!
    XO,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete